LeWis is concerned with your online privacy and finds it important to provide clear information about how we handle your personal data. It is good to know is that we only keep a very limited amount of data from our visitors.
- We only process personal data that is in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided and that these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement
- We limit the processing of your personal data to only what is minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed
- We ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- We not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data and we respect them
- If you still have questions after reading this privacy statement or want to have your personal data removed, please contact us:
What personal details do we register?
If you send us your e-mail address (either in person, by telephone, through a letter, by e-mail or by using any web form on the website) with the explicit request to receive our electronic newsletter, your e-mail address will be added to our distribution list.
For the distributing our newsletters we use the services of a Belgian company: YMLP. Their service is offered with their own privacy rules that you can consult here: www.ymlp.com/privacy_policy/.
It is possible to unsubscribe from our mailing list at all times using a simple link at the bottom of the newsletter. Each newsletter is automatically provided with the option 'unsubscribe' with a click.
Passing data to third parties
Data is only shared with third parties in the following cases:
- maintenance of the internet environment (web hosting)
- maintenance of IT infrastructure
A clear agreement is put in place with these parties. This provides guarantees for the protection and security of your personal data. Furthermore, we never pass on personal data to other parties without your explicit permission, unless it is a legal obligation.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Read our cookie legislation.
Viewing and correcting your data
If you wish to view the data we keep about you, you can do so on a simple request. If you wish, you can have the data changed or deleted, have it processed and you can object to the processing of the relevant data.